The EV market is exploding, and your service shop needs to be up-to-date on both Hybrid and Electric Vehicle maintenance. And yes – just like your gas or diesel powered vehicle your new electric car needs regular maintenance, as well as specialty care for its high voltage power units, charging systems and the ever-important HVAC systems.
And don’t forget those special regenerating brakes – they still need repair and maintenance as they wear.
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- State of Health
- Battery Testing & Conditioning
- High Voltage Battery Testing & Conditioning
- High Voltage Cable Inspection & Repair
- Brake System Repair & Maintenance
- Transmission Fluid Flush
- Heating & Cooling System Repair